Saturday, February 26, 2011

Traveling Troubadour

An excerpt from a really interesting interview with Jason Mraz from the March issue of National Geographic Traveler:

What style of traveler are you? A spontaneous one, with little preparation. I pack light. I don’t feel a need to rush through all the major landmarks. Like, if I go to Paris, I might just take a walk, with no map or tourist site in mind, and end up in a neighborhood coffee shop. I guess I’m a traveler who likes to think he’s not traveling. That’s how I ended up in San Diego. I traveled there and found this great coffee shop that I love to make music in and I ended up staying. I’ve lived there for 12 years now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminded me of Pike Place, Seattle.
Amas

Panic Attacks said...

Travelers usually have same this type of problem such that they usually suffer from this type of problem. And they start doing panic at that position.