Sunday, June 07, 2009

Not too short, please?

"Hmmm, so I kinda want my hair to look just like it's looking now. But neater, like a trim?"

"So I use number 3?"

"No, use scissors. But you know, keep it long but not as long as it is now. Shorter on the sides but not so much on the top."

"...Eh"

"You know, let it be the same way it is now. Just shorter. But not too much, please."

(after 5 seconds of silence)"Where are your parents?"

"In India..."

"Ohhh... So you're on your own here? "

"Yea."

"How old are you?"

"20"

"Noooo.... You are 20?"

"Yes, I am 20. So, when you cut my hair please make sure it's not short?"

"Noooo, you're not 20.You look like you're 14, haha"

Once again, haircut FAIL.

6 comments:

Madhuri said...

Put up a picture!!

maxdavinci said...

yea, put up a pic...

Manasi Subramaniam said...

Pic pic pic!

Idling in Top Gear said...

Lol! Imagine how hard a time you are gonna have getting into clubs and bars when you turn 21!

neon said...

@mad, max, manasi,

yea i'm not doing that

@idling,

my future as a bar hopper is not bright

Nimisha said...

14 is better than 12. Which is usually what I get.
The greatest and worst thing about haircuts is that hair grows.