1. Do not say "you too" when the ticket checker at the airport says "Have a safe flight."
2. Wear pants that don't fall down during the security check. But more importantly, why do they want to scan my belt?
3. If a cab driver asks "Where in India are you from?", say Chennai, not Madras. Otherwise, the cab driver will butcher Tamil just to show that he knows that Madras and Chennai refer to the same place.
4. Mention 'mild spice' when ordering pizza from an Indian pizza store to avoid eyes welling up while watching Seinfeld.
5. Remember to change the time-zone on the phone before setting an alarm to wake up for an important interview.
P.S: Shameless un-related plug - A Man Of His Own Terms (A Tribute to Sourav Ganguly)