1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have a scar above my right wrist. The scar refuses to vanish, but there is a story behind it, a story that is kinda awesome. So I’m fielding at deep cover in a school Cricket match at a God forbidden college at Vyasarpadi (I think it’s on the outskirts of Chennai). We are playing a group of students who were tearing our bowling apart and I was standing at my fielding position wondering why I was in a college at Vyasarpadi, on a Saturday morning. Soon it is the last over of the game and our opening bowler comes back to bowl. Our coach, who also happened to be the coach of the opponent team, told us that we would get 5 extra overs to bat if we got the opponents all out. Now all of us liked the idea of extra ‘gaaji’ and so we get all pumped up. There was one wicket left, and soon enough only one ball left. The bowler comes in and bowls a full length delivery and the batsman goes for a lofted drive. I see the ball late (I was at this moment looking at a dead rat lying a few feet away from me, wondering sadly why I gave up sleep for this), but I do see the ball and I move in for the catch. The ball is dipping on me and I make a semi-dive – the top half of my body goes for the dive but the other half fearing an ugly injury stays rooted to the spot. I scoop my hands under the ball and emerge victorious from my disconcerting position. People cheer, I hold the ball aloft, the rat stays motionless.But back to the scar – while I was catching the ball I scraped my hand on the ground and it got all bloody. I refused to put any ointment on it, some might say I am a vain, proud jack ass but I would disagree - I am not vain. As a result of my pride and amazing athleticism my right wrist bears a scar which refuses to vanish. I am ‘The Boy Who Caught’.
2. What does your phone look like?
It looks like a Sony Ericsson W810i.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
4. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of me and my baby cousin.
5. Do you believe in Gay marriage?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I’m done with homework, listening to nice music and lazing around. I’m pretty contented.
7.What time were you born?
Either 2:20 am or 2:20 pm. I’m going to say 2:20 AM.
8. Are your parents still together?
Yes, they are. They are also the best parents ever :)
9. Last person who made you cry.
My room-mate, he was cutting onions
10. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
Hugo Boss Dark Blue
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
A friend of mine often says ‘Beggars can’t be choosers’.
12. What are you listening to?
‘Kanaa Kandaen’ from Parthiban Kanavu
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
When I was young, I was petrified of the dark. Now I just don’t admit it.
14. Do you like pain killers?
I like them when they kill my pain; otherwise they are just useless round objects
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Right now, nope. But generally speaking it’s the reply rather than the asking that I worry about.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
I’m surprisingly full now.
17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
My Intro to
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Tim Allen on Home Improvement ( re-runs are fun on a night when there is nothing to do).
I tag you. Knock yourself out.