Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's all about me

Tagged by Hamsini.

10 things that define me:

1. Uncombed hair that stays wonderfully in place.

2. Making lame jokes that I think are clever. Most of the time I'm the only one who feels that way.

3. The amazing need to shave at least once a week even though there is nothing to shave.

4. Tripping on stairs at least once a day.

5. A bulging wallet due to a collection of worthless coins of low denomination.

6. Awful passport size photographs.

7. Always eager for new email (Forwards however are sent straight to Trash).

8. Fear of dogs, cats, cockroaches and pigeons.

9. Presence of Reynolds pens in my pencil box even though they stopped writing the day I bought them.

10. Affinity for cellotapes. I absolutely have to tear a strip of tape if I see a roll.

P.S: I tag Dave Barry. He must feel so honoured.

7 comments:

Aditya said...

Hehe! Nice one. Most of them define me too!

Juggernought said...

You're scared of dogs and cats???

BTW, dharmabum was your value-ed teacher in 12th!:D

Niyantha said...

Oh yea, I've a had a few bad experiences with dogs and cats.

Really? Hmmm, I should check out his blog, he was a really cool teacher

Antarius said...

pidgeons??? Now I know what to get you for your birthday

Neon said...

you're gonna get me pigeons for my b'day?

Twilightgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twilightgirl said...

3 - hilarious, although at your expense :P

6,7 - sooo 'me' too!!