2. Went to the University Health Services everyday for two and a half weeks thanks to a staff infection.
3. Stayed in my room and missed lunch because I thought that I lost my key. I found it inside my wallet later that day.
4. Spilt Corn Flakes and milk on my bed a total of 6 times.
5. Cut my lip with a Gillette Mach 3. It hurt.
6. Bought pop-corn at the movies before finding out how much it cost. My wallet became lighter by $5.
7. Bought Maxim magazine (it was for a Sociology paper) at a really posh book store. I loitered around looking to buy another book so that I wouldn't look like a perv, but couldn't find any that would fit under my budget.
8. Woke up at 2:45 am to watch
9. Bombed my first ever exam in college.
10. Dropped a 1000 page Math book on my foot.
11. Walked in sub-zero degree (in Celsius, of course) temperature for the first time in my life.
12. Ate the same sandwich (wheat bread with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber) so many times that I just had to turn up at the sandwich line to get what I wanted. I didn't even have to say 'the usual'. I really wanted to though.
13. Completed my one year anniversary of not having used a comb to comb my hair.
14. Ran in my slippers to catch a bus to the airport (reached the bus stand in record time, I might add). Bus arrived 15 minutes after I did.
15. Got into a club when I was still 17. I attribute this accomplishment to my charm and charisma...others might attribute it to the bouncer's stupidity.