2. Aishwarya Rai cannot act. Her dialogues were incredibly stupid and I don't know why the scriptwriters made her refer to herself in the third person. Plus, she keeps saying the word 'like' at the beginning, middle and end of every sentence.
3. Too many songs at unnecessary places. Wouldn't have minded it if the songs were good, but they weren't.
4. The amazingly amateurish graphics employed at the final robbery scene when 3d ants run across the floor.
5. The conversation between Hrithik and Abhishek followed by them dancing and singing together. That was just a stupid sequence.
6. The ending of the movie did not make sense.
7. There are more reasons but stating them here would spoil the movie for those who haven’t seen it yet.
Reason(s) for not calling Dhoom 2 terrible:
1. Hrithik Roshan. His stunts were awesome and he was the only one who had any screen presence.
Final Verdict: 4/10 (If you want to enjoy this movie, leave your brains at home and don't watch an amazing Bond movie the night before).