Monday, February 13, 2006

Boards are nearing. I am fearing...

Time is running out! The boards start in exactly 16 days, 11 hours, 48 minutes, 33 seconds. I can’t help but feel nervous; the most important exams that I will ever have to write begin in 16 days. It’s so not going to be easy this year; the syllabus has been changed, the board is going to set difficult question papers and the abolition of TNPCEE means that I have to get 99.999% to get into the state colleges like Anna, SSN and the like. It’s sad that so much importance is placed on one set of examinations. There’s just too much pressure and as a result of that I have to go now and bury my face into my JAVA book. Reading this book is a good substitute for counting sheep, I might add.

I probably won’t blog again till my boards are over. March 22nd is that wonderful day when I smell freedom again and till then its slogging day and night. Hoping for the best and wishing the best of luck to everyone else who is writing their board exams this year.

Wearily yours,
Neon

9 comments:

hamsini said...

All the best!!!!

Anna?SSN? I thought you applied to a bunch of universities in the UK and got into them??

Neon said...

Well i did, but its quite expensive to study in the uk, so i need to keep my options open.

Aashirwad said...

All the best to you, too, Neon. I've got my group, but it's still subject to the all important Board average...

Antarius said...

Same... best of luck.

or specifically
ALL THE BEST ARE BELONG TO YOU

Siddhu said...

All the best dude!!

I thought you were considering goin to the UK.

Vishal said...

all the best matey.. and no worries all of us will get out of the sloggin experience with as all teacher types would say flying colours.. :P

Neon said...

I thought you were considering goin to the UK
Yea, I still am, its my main choice but still i shall have to look for a scholarship to lessen the costs.

SC said...

good luck!

§€HÍZØþH®ÑÎÂ1.618 said...

ur on ur way to the land of ' no turning back!!' keep urself in the limit of sanity.....don't blow urself out.....do well.

cya soon(after the exams that is)