Friday, January 27, 2006

It's just a dustbin!

Sometimes people can be so stupid. A few days ago, a fight broke out between my mom and two idiots who live in our adjacent road. The reason for the fight- a dustbin. Yes, a green Onyx dustbin,. The Onyx dustbin was placed in front of the compound wall of our house, right next to a tree. So, in the night, people tend to let loose aka urinate in the area behind the dustbin aka our compound wall. Now this happens to be a troubling problem because urine does not have a very pleasant fragrance. I have absolutely no respect for these miscreants because they quite plainly suck and I would strike them in their areas aka you-know-what if they weren’t bigger or stronger than me. Due to my inability to ward off the urinating dimwits, my mom pushed the dustbin a little farther away from tree hoping that this would stop people from ruining the smell of fresh air or rather the smell of the already polluted air.

This move of my mother’s received strong protest from the doctor opposite our house. I have never really liked that fellow and this time he proved himself to be an egoistic buffoon with the brain power of a smelly donkey. He claimed that the dustbin should not be pushed because he did not want to see it when he came out of his house. Now, that is what you call an argument. This was not said in a polite way, no it was quite the opposite of that. He made sure that his loud and stupid voice was heard all around the neighbourhood. He was also supported by the self-elected colony president who is also an equally enormous git. This guy actually plucked out the plants that had been planted in front of the tree and pushed the dustbin back to its original position. I seriously do not understand the problems of these idiots. So what if you see the dustbin when you walk out of the house and what the hell is the #$^%& problem of the colony president? Excuses like dustbins should be placed only at the corners of each road or my car will not be able to turn if the dustbin is 2 inches to the left of the tree is just grrrr!! I was unfortunate to not have seen these guys talk because I would have loved to say something incredibly weird to confuse them (though you could say 2+2=4 and that would confuse them). The awesome part was when the the doctor dude said, “Enna logic paesara?(What, you talking logic?)”. Heh, I wish someone urinated on him.

16 comments:

Antarius said...

I had a big, seemingly evil half-alsation, half- himalayan husky dog (who was damn cute and nice) but scared the shit outta the people nearby.

Its sad, people keep doing that. I had one near my house in blore and same issue altho I dealt with it by pretending to open the gate to let myt dog out.

Just do this, pour a thin layer of bleaching power and put a little sand on top. Anyone who attempts to urinate will be hit by this killer smell that shorts ur sinuses.(its short range, so no issue at home).

Also, go throw a slit packet with the title "Enna logic paesara?" on top into his house (colony pres.)

Neon said...

LOL, will definitely try that out, and about the dog...the doctor dude's son does that to me. And its this huge dalmation, heh.

Antarius said...

lol.
Someone tried that to me
I let him open it and knocked the dog down and tickeled him on his stomach
QED

Dhruv - 1, Enemy - 0

Neon said...

Who did you tickle? The dog or the enemy?

Hamsini said...

Hilarious post as usual! My dog when he sniffs around spots on the road to see where he can do his job, looks insulted when he smells human pee and gives a look which plainly says "Hey! That's illegal!"

Anyway-you might want to see the latest post in my blog as you've been mentioned!

Neon said...

Well, then you're dog better not take a walk in my street, lol!

P.S:Thanks a lot for the mention!

««ºP®åđđŷº»» said...

if ur fair my dog wont attack u.If ur very short or dark...R.I.P...but once u get used to it ..its reeely nice

Vishal said...

lol.. praddys got a funny dog.. but wat the hell mate... tell u wat.. go spray paint the docs wall " ur piss here ":D..

sure winner.. it wouldnt hurt to carry a bone just on case ,,

Neon said...

Praddy,
Ur dog could make a lot of money through fair and lovely ads then... or maybe evenfair and handsome.
LOL, that ad is weird...chup chup ke, lol!

Neon said...

Vishal,
Yup...carrying a bone wouldn't hurt, lol

««ºP®åđđŷº»» said...

Hey...maybe it can....it can keep me as its role model..and hope that it acts as well as i did in dat VBJ add...:P

Neon said...

VBJ? Vummidi Bangaru Jewellery?

Vishal said...

yep thats celeb praddy fer u.. u kno that tiny fat kid .. :D.. heh thats him..

««ºP®åđđŷº»» said...

yeah...i look like JUNIOR TOMMY...;)

Vishal said...

thats an insult.. i was three feet taller at his age..

§€HÍZØþH®ÑÎÂ1.618 said...

my tip.....
put up a small board on the tree that says
"live wire passing below" beware of a shocking experience when u attend to nature's call here.
{well, it doesn't really need to be that long, but u get the idea}

if necessary, fit a live wire in there!!its ur tree rite!