Wednesday, August 17, 2005

WEIRDAD!

I was playing Cricket 2005 on the comp when I heard this advertisement being shown on Zee English.
It began with a footage from Friends:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross to his daughter Emma:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face

Oh Emma, you're laughing! You've never done that before! Oh, I made you laugh!

Footage ends.

Voice over: Show your children that you care. Be a good father. Protect your child by getting insurance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So all you fathers out there, sing "Baby Got Back" to your children and be a person your child can look up to and of course be sure to insure.


God! Advertisements are crap these days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! (This is Aditya)

Vishal said...

LOL thassal that i can do right now .

Gaya said...

Hehe, too true. Most of em are pointless. Amusing when you've got nothing better to do though =)

Leon said...

Total crap.. I wonder if anyone's fooled by advertising nowadays..

Harish said...

ada paavi! Set Top Box irukka un veetla?? :(

Neon said...

Aamam Harish, adhanala thaan indha kodumayalam pakka mudiyarthu :)

Gaya said...

LOL! Haven't got one, ugh.

Aditya said...

Hey, Neon! Guess what? I got 37 on the Harry Potter Quiz at Scholastic!

Neon said...

You don't have to rub it in Adi. Now the difference between your score and mine is just a mere 36 points.