Thursday, August 25, 2005

The funniest pantomime ever and I'm in it! Tickets are being sold! What are you waiting for?


The Lady Andal Theatre Club is putting up a Play and a Pantomime on the 29th of this month which happens to be a Monday. The show starts at 7:00 PM in the Museum Theatre, Egmore. The tickets cost Rs.100 each and can be bought in the Lady Andal School which is on Harrington Road in Chetput. The programme starts off with a performance by our school band, followed by a play about the last five seconds of Mahatma Gandhi, and ends with the pantomime,Aladdin(must watch, cos I am playing Aladdin). In the picture above, I'm the guy with the snazzy blue jacket. So if you would like to see me act, you would probably enjoy the other stuff too, please buy the tickets ASAP cos they are selling like hot cakes. Why do hotcakes sell so fast? Well anyway, please do come to our pantomime and I assure you that you will have loads of fun!

If you have any queries please post them in the comments box.

13 comments:

Cabbage said...

can i also come plzzz????????

Neon said...

Please do. And dont forget to bring ur wig :)

Anonymous said...

can u sponser me???please.i m a beggar

Neon said...

Anonymous(Kiran),
I seriously doubt that a person who owns two kalyana mandapams is a beggar. You could be the first person to sponsor this blog though. A banner 200*200 pixels will cost you Rs.500. An awesome investment, methinks.

Kanishkaa said...

Good luck!Do you get to kiss the princess?!

Neon said...

NO!!! And thanks for the good luck wish. I'll need it.

mayank said...

i want to kiss the princess!!!

Neon said...

I ain't surprised.

Manasi Subramaniam said...

How did the show go?

Neon said...

You will know when you read my next post. And why didn't u come???

Manasi Subramaniam said...

Sowwy. Wish I could have. You have every right to say "Pffft" to me a million and ten times. Firstly, your esteemed sister refused to come with me. And secondly, I was dying/drunk/sleeping that day, I can't remember which. And thirdly, transportation issues.

Neon said...

For i<1,00,010
Pffft!!
Exit for

Manasi Subramaniam said...

I deserved that.