Friday, May 13, 2005

That Damn Cola!

I had the worst luck a couple of days back. I don't think something like this will ever happen again . It was around 6:50 PM when I came out of the Mcrennet in Kodambakkam. I was just about to leave when one of my friends asked me to buy him a drink. So I went back inside. When I came out it was 6:52 PM. Not a lot of time wasted, you would think. Well it was these two minutes which landed me in trouble. My car was parked on the road opposite to Mcrennet and so I had to cross the road. I stood on the pavement and waited for the traffic to subside. I saw my chance. This car had put on its left indicator and I assumed that this car would turn into the petrol bunk a few meters ahead of it. I began to cross. I almost reached the other side when I suddenly saw the car coming towards me. I did not know what to do. The car braked in time and I was safe or so I thought. The driver rolled down the window and of all the people to be in the car it was my Cricket coach. He gave me the firing of a lifetime. The car was actually going to take the second left and not the first. He shouted at me till his throat became hoarse. Just think about it, if my friend hadn't asked for that damn cola I would have escaped my coach's wrath. It is sort of like that movie 'Sliding Doors' or '12B' in Tamil. What a difference two minutes can make!!! I have decided to make a movie based on this incident and it will be called "That Damn Cola". Will release it in Japan with Malay subtitles.

4 comments:

Mad said...

I get distribution rights and the lead role.

Neon said...

u can be the pavement

Kanishkaa said...

Can I be the lamp post?

freespirit said...

i want 2 be the coca cola