Friday, May 27, 2005

"Barking dogs seldom bite." Yeah Right!!

I am pretty weird when it comes to dogs. I like seeing them on movies and stuff but if I am in a twenty mile radius of them, I get petrified. Not only do I get scared by big dogs like Alsations and Shepherds (Australian, English, David) I get an incredible inclination to run and hide whenever I see puppies. It's just that I don't want to get bitten. It's that simple. If dogs did not have teeth or nails I would be the first person to play with them. The very unfortunate thing is that my cousin who also happens to be my neighbour has a couple of puppies. They are these wild black things that jump on you at the most inopportune times. The scariest part about dogs is that they can smell fear. For example, everyday I walk down the street to see if there is anything fun to do and on the way I have to pass a house which houses a big, thin, black dog with sharp teeth and bad breath. The dog lies inside the house and is tied to a pillar or something. I start to sweat when I near that house and the dog begins to bark and gnare its teeth. I start to run, it tries to break away from its leash and we both end up being tired and disgusted. I think that the only reason for all of this is: Dogs HATE me. Even though I fight for them when someone throws a stone at them, they hate me. Yesterday I was chased by two puppies at 10.30 in the night but I am pleased to tell you that I outran them. The sad thing is that they were my cousin's puppies and they will be waiting for me when I enter his house. If you have any ideas for evading these puppies and entering the house, PLEASE feel free to tell me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture of that boy in the weather pixie looks like one of my friends called niyantha

Neon said...

Hmmm, interesting. Anonymous, please reveal urself.

mad said...

Niyantha, those puppies are the most paavam things on the planet. The most they do is lick your toes. They're so CUTE.

Neon said...

"paavam"? Didn't know that u could speak Tamil. Tamil rules!!!

m said...

ayyo.

themonk said...

dude,
how can u be scared of dogs espescially puppies?

i love dogs, but can't keep them at home,

this shows us how brave u are.

Neon said...

Atleast I am not disloyal to dogs unlike u! You love dogs yet u don't keep them at ur home whereas I am petrified of them and so I have a reason! Confused U? I thought so. Just wanted to type something!!

Anonymous said...

its a pity that dumb though u r , u cant find out who i am

Anonymous said...

ada pavi , i think most of the people leaving comments on ur blog r tamilians .u might as well post ur blog in tamil.it will be more interesting,au revoir .

Neon said...

Anonymous, to be honest I can't find out ur identity even though u have given me incredibly idiotic hints. To make this blog in Tamil would require a lot of time but I have made a website in Tamil, my tribute to Tamil Nadu. Check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/niyantha_shekar
And please, WHO ARE U?

Manasi Subramaniam said...

Dogs are like dates. They aren't going to demolish your whole system if you aren't afraid of them. THAT, my friend, is the scary part.

G.Ragavan said...

dogs....hmmm.....i am not comfortable with dogs...but in many occasions I have found their friendliness towards me. my cousin has a german shepard. when it barks, we hear echos inside our brains. ooops. it doesnt let anybody inside the house. there are stray incidents of chasings too. but if I enter the house it stays in a lathorgic pose thinking nothing is happening. what a insult.....

freespirit said...

u dint hav any problem wit my dog..so im guessin..ur officially CURED!!

Neon said...

Not really. U just didnt see me jumping everytime ur dog barked.