Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I feel sorry for Inzi- not !!

356 in 50 overs! Amazing! Viru and Dhoni rock!! 70 of 44 balls! Viru, u the man! Dhoni didn't do that bad as well. 148 in 120 balls with four sixes. This doesn't augur well for KKD Karthik( I like using his initals- its funny) though. I hope the selectors give Karthik another chance. It doesn't seem probable but I can always hope. Do you realise what a lonely word hope is? I am going to use it more often, just to make it happy. Because thats the kind of guy I am, a humanitarian and a vegetarian (Yeah!!). The word hope reminds me of something. I can't put my finger on it. I think some kind of head priest. Oh yeah, the pope. I offer my condolences to all thoses who were affected by his sad demise.
Moving on to something else, people who like reading articles about toenails this is my advice to you- Go get yourselves admitted in a mental asylum! Seriously. Toenails! That is the most boring topic ever. Ever! The most disgusting topic would have to be mucus. The most interesting topic has got be Cricket (Yeah!). Did you know that cockroaches fart every 15 minutes? I'm not kidding. I read it in a book called "You thought you were disgusting? Wait till you read this!!". A good buy. Well gotta go. Life is short and Ive got to make the most of it. ...Just kidding. I have to eat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool topics - even cooler opinions from someone I admire. Way to go buddy. Keep this up and you will turn out be a great person. Love.

Anonymous said...

Cool topics - even cooler opinions from someone I admire. Way to go buddy. Keep this up and you will turn out be a great person. Love.

someone you know said...

Cool topics - even cooler opinions from someone I admire. Way to go buddy. Keep this up and you will turn out be a great person. Love.

Neon said...

I would really like to know who 'Someone you know" is.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha you have a secret admirer!!!

-M

Anonymous said...

And what brought on the whole toenails rant anyway?

-M

KIRAN said...

Where are you....yogi my love?.
IM waiting...

freespirit said...

god i hope yogi isnt yogesh :P