Sunday, April 03, 2005

Farty Towels

TV talk:
The Amazing Race episode on Wednesday was awesome. I am so glad the BeeGees beat Ray and Deana in the footrace to the mat.The Apprentice episode was rather weird with the screaming in the boardroom. The bottle created by Andy's team was horrible to say the least. It looked like ,...well nothing I've ever seen before. What with the two globes and the plastic stand. It looked a Captain Planet Pepsi bottle.

News Update:
Physics is boring. I hate it.

DVD Recommendation:
I was seeing Fawlty Towers. Amazingly funny!! Must see!! John Cleese is a terrific actor. Did u know that he played nearly headless nick in he Harry Potter movie?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares about Nearly Headless Nick? He played the funniest Frenchman in the world in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called 'Arthur King', you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

--Who Else

Anonymous said...

And Captain Planet would *not* endorse a plastic stand. Come on.

Neon said...

'I fart in your general direction'! Hahaha! Best line ever said in a movie. Is that Hamelet I hear crying?

Neon said...

I meant Hamlet not Hamelet. Typo! Hamelet doesn't sound too bad too!!

Vivek Kumar said...

Hi Neon,

Thanks for the visit to my blog! You've quite a cool one yourself :)

Neon said...

Thanx vivek

Murthy said...

Check out suntv.blogspot.com for daily updates of SUN TV serials, and comments.