Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"It Doesn't Work"

I would like to share with all of you, an incident that happened yesterday. So here are the details of that incident brought to you in Dolby Surround Sound.
Time-11:30 AM; Day-Yesterday; Place- The Physics Lab.
I first saw it when I walked over to the table occupied by a person known for his intellectual supremacy. This guy is so brainy, its not even funny. There it was lying on the table completely unaware of the mindcrunching calculations being performed around it. It had no idea that the guy who thinks that trigonometry is fun was standing next to it and he was also talking to himself. He was just about to find the logarithmic value of 373 ("373 is an amazing number; It is just so refined and clean like a pair of white socks; If ever I wanted to gay with a number it would be 373" This was what the guy was saying to himself.) when I intervened. I was shocked to see that no one was paying any attention to this man-made marvel. It was a ... calculator which had an inbuilt game. I'm not lying. I lifted the calculator. Everyones gaze fell on me and the calculator. I pressed the ON button. No response. I became nervous. I punched the key again. No response. "Don't bail out on me", I shouted. The guy with an IQ of 180 looked at me and said "It doesn't work". He then looked at the number 373 in his book and giggled. I am devastated. Life has lost its meaning. I had a vision, to lead our nation into the calculator era. The vision has been shattered, broken into tiny pieces and eaten by the brainy guy. Ive gotta go. Sob!!

1 comment:

Shadow said...

DUDE.that was amazing.I couldnt think of a better way to describe monk.Good work dude.